Grade 112 USP
High Purity French Process Zinc Oxide
Grade 112 USP is produced by the French (Indirect) Process and meets the most stringent medicine safety laws and standards in the world including:
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) ICH Q7
- USP, EP, BP & other Compendium Monographs
Grade 112 USP Zochem’s most popular USP prescription drug pharmaceutical ingredient product.
Grade 112 USP replaces Grades Zinc Oxide LLC USP1O, ZOCO 112 USP, and KADOX USP-3.
- Grade 112 USP is a zinc oxide extremely high in quality and purity to meet with all current U.S. Pharmacopoeia standards.
All pharmaceutical applications; salves, creams, lotions, ointments, etc. Common USP Zinc Oxide applications include:
- Sunscreens – UV protection in natural formulas requiring a non-nano option
- Diaper rash creams and wound care – promotes healing
- Nutritional supplements – vitamins and mineral premixes
- Cosmetics – UV protection for outdoor applications
- Calamine Lotion
- Dental Creams
- Food Packaging
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Tapes
- Pharmaceutical (Chemical intermediate)