INCI Name: Sodium Polyaspartate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Water
Aquadew SPA-30B is an anionic moisturizer derived from Aspartic acid, a kind of amino acid. Aspartic acid occurs in vegetable protein such as asparagus and soybean. AQUADEW SPA-30B has high affinity for skin, the feel is plainly distinguishable. It leaves skin feeling moist, smooth and completely tackless. For hair care application, AQUADEW SPA-30B moisturizes hair and improves hair manageability. It is also effective to protect hair from split ends or breakage.
Efficacy on skin
- Aquadew SPA-30B keeps skin moist and supple.
- Aquadew SPA-30B is expected to protect and repair the damaged skin with its moisturizing and film-forming properties.
Efficacy on hair
- Aquadew SPA-30B retains moisture in hair.
- Aquadew SPA-30B imparts softness to hair.
- Aquadew SPA-30B improves the tensile strength of hair.
With its excellent moisturizing property and mildness to skin and eye mucosa, AQUADEW SPA-30B is especially useful as a humectant for personal care preparations.
- Skin Care Products : creams, lotions, tonics, shower gels, etc.
- Hair Care Products : shampoos, conditioners, hair tonics, hair creams, etc.
- Sun Care Products : pre and post sun care creams, lotions, gels, etc.
- Make-Up Products : foundations, lipsticks, etc.
- Health Care