MOLD WIZ INT-33LCA
Internal Mold Release/Process Aid Additive
A process aid with anti-static properties which is incorporated directly into the resin. Improves resin flow/fill; improves dispersion of other resin additives (reinforcements, fillers, and pigments); shortens cycle times; reduces temperatures and pressures of molding machines; reduces or eliminates weld/knit lines, and provides release. Eliminates the need for an external mold release agent. An effective addition of process aid additive will not have any adverse effect on physical properties or secondary operations such as decorating, printing, bonding, labeling, in mold graphics, or plating.
Available in powder or pellet form.
- Improves resin flow/fill
- Improves dispersion of other resin additives (reinforcements, fillers, and pigments)
- Shortens cycle times
- Reduces temperatures and pressures of molding machines
- Reduces or eliminates weld/knit lines, and provides release
- Eliminates the need for an external mold release agent.
- Processing all Polyethylene, Polypropylene including TPO, TPE, TPV & TPU.
- Also for other resins where improved lubricity of the molded part, or reduced coefficient of friction is required. Will not interfere with bonding, painting, printing or plating.