BLUESIL EMUL 21839
Non-Ionic Silicone Emulsion
BLUESIL EMUL 21839 is a general purpose, high active content, non-ionic, aqueous emulsion of an amino functional silicone polymer. It is especially suited for use as a textile softener.
- Excellent heat stability.
- Chemical inertness.
- Good water-repellency
- Excellent release properties
- Dilution stable over a wide pH range
- Improved adherence to rubber and other surfaces for home and car care applications
- Additive for durable high shine for home and car care applications
- Surface modification for release applications in asphalt and other petroleum products
- Surface modification for release applications for rubber gaskets/molding
- Effective on a wide range of fabrics, especially on cellulosic fibers and their blends
- Mold release agent for technical rubber, plastics & foundry products
- Asphalt release
- Additive in maintenance products: furniture polishes, car care products, products for leather maintenance
- Softener for textile finishes