MIRASIL C-DMX 12
INCI Name: Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer
Mirasil C-DMX 12 silicone gel is a skin care emollient that enhances light and nourishing skin feel to anti-aging, moisturizers and color cosmetics. It consists of ~12% Dimethicone Crosspolymer dispersed in Cyclopentasiloxane. This silicone combination provides an instantly perceived sensory with subsequent optical effect. Once applied, Mirasil C-DMX 12 silicone gel glides easily on skin and dries down to a uniform powdery finish. These powders reflect and scatter light, thus masking uneven skin, fine lines and wrinkles with slight sebum absorption power.
Additionally, Mirasil C-DMX 12 silicone gel offers hair protection from dry combing damage, flyaway and frizz in styling products and intensive treatments. A variety of silicones, Mirasil ADMH 395 or Mirasil ADMH B 100, may be added to this silicone gel to increase color protection and thermal protection in leave-on conditioners.
- Delivers light weight nourishing feel
- Increases skin softness
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides texture in water in silicone emulsion
- Reduces dry combing damage and frizz
- BB creams
- Lipsticks and glosses
- Face and body moisturizers
- Anti-aging products
- Sun-care products
- Thermal protection products
- Anhydrous cuticle coat or hair serums