AEROXIDE STX 801 Is a hydrophobized fumed silicon-titanium mixed oxide with a titanium dioxide core and a silica shell. It combines the triboelectrical charge attributes of titanium dioxide with the surface properties of a silica. Its high hydrophobicity is imparted by trimethylsilyl·groups which are firmly anchored to the silica surface.
- Quick charge-up resulting in a medium negative electrostatic charge
- Excellent electrostatic charge stability under different environmental conditions (L/L as well as H/H)
- Good charge modulator due to the core semi-conductivity (electrical resistivity 10??? Ω·cm)
- High level of hydrophobicity
- High purity and very low moisture content
- High UV-B-absorptivity