Amisoft ECS-22SB is an anionic surfactant produced from L-Glutamic acid (an amino acid) and plant-derived coconut fatty acid.
- Suitable as an additive for skin and facical cleansers containing SLES or fatty acid soap.
- Amisoft ECS-22SB has an excellent conditioning effect to the skin, leaving a moisturized feeling without tautness. It also has an excellent conditioning effect to the hair, leaving silky feeling without a dry, coarse feel.
- Amisoft ECS-22SB is usable in a wide pH range, even in a weakly acidic range.
- Amisoft ECS-22SB generates moderate to good foaming and is an effective additive to conventional surfactants improving their mildness.
- The characteristics of being plant-derived, friendly to human and earth (highly biodegradable) contributes to possibilities for new concept products.