Aquadew SPA-30B - Description
Aquadew SPA-30B is an anionic moisturizer derived from Aspartic acid, a kind of amino acid. Aspartic acid occurs in vegetable protein such as asparagus and soybean. AQUADEW SPA-30B has high affinity for skin, the feel is plainly distinguishable. It leaves skin feeling moist, smooth and completely tackless. For hair care application, AQUADEW SPA-30B moisturizes hair and improves hair manageability. It is also effective to protect hair from split ends or breakage.
More information about Aquadew SPA 30B
Efficacy on skin
- Aquadew SPA-30B keeps skin moist and supple.
- Aquadew SPA-30B is expected to protect and repair the damaged skin with its moisturizing and film-forming properties.
Efficacy on hair
- Aquadew SPA-30B retains moisture in hair.
- Aquadew SPA-30B imparts softness to hair.
- Aquadew SPA-30B improves the tensile strength of hair.