CER-MS - Description
CER-MS is a concentrated dispersion of PTFE and Boron Nitride in mineral spirits. CER-MS provides a new
dimension in durable coating application. It is an exceptionally stable dispersion that is translucent white in color which makes CER-MS desirable for applications where the use of a dark colored (Graphite or MoS2) solid lubricants would be unacceptable.
More information about CER MS
CER-MS is formulated with the patented technology of Ceramic Reinforced Technologies which “Ceramically reinforces” the PTFE. This reinforcement significantly increases its durability and application range and the technology also provides improved E.P., load carrying and anti-wear properties in fully formulated and finished coatings and lubricants.
Benefits can include energy savings, smoother mechanical operation, extended life, and reduced maintenance costs of the object being coated or lubricated. The “reinforced” PTFE reduces surface to surface contact and scuffing while providing reliable low friction lubrication under boundary conditions.
- Lubricating solids : CERFLON® (PTFE/BN)
- Carrier : Regular Mineral Spirits (RMS)
- Viscosity : 2500 mPas @ 25°C (77°F) typical
- Solids content : 20% (PTFE/Boron Nitride)
- Particle size : 2.25 microns (mean)
- Density : ~8. 41lb/gal (0.96 kg/l) @ 25°C (77°F)
- Flash point : 31-54 ???C (87.8-129.2???F)
- Color : White