To product overview
INCI Name: Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate
Corapan TQ - Description
Corapan TQ is a photostabilizer and a multifunctional oil-soluble emollient (diester of 2,6-naphthalic acid and 2-ethylhexanol) that improves the SPF of suncare formulations and has good emollient properties.
Corapan TQ has food grade status for application in lip care stick and adds gloss to finished formulations.
More information about Corapan TQ
- Confers photostability to the UVA-filter Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Neo Heliopan 357)
- An excellent solvent for oil soluble, solid UV-filters, e.g. Neo Heliopan 357: 15% in Corapan TQ
- Improves the SPF of suncare formulations
- Good emollient properties
- Adds gloss to finished formulations
- Compatible with most commonly used cosmetic ingredients
- Excellent safety profile