Chromopthal are a series of high grade organic pigments offering excellent opacity and weather fastness.
- High-performance pigments for the most important plastic types and end-uses, usually combining outstanding coloristic properties, excellent lightfastness, heat and chemical resistance
- Select products offer excellent weather resistance or can be used in more demanding engineering plastics
- Suitable for use in a wide variety of polymers including PVC, Polyolefins, PS, ABS, PA, PET, PC, PMMA, Polyurethanes and Rubber
- Select grades afford low warping in HDPE
- High-grade range of organic pigments with high transparency, high color strength and very good fastness to light, heat, solvents and chemicals for coatings and inks
- Good rheology and suitable for aqueous, solvent-based and energy- curable inks used in many packaging applications