DA 1141 - Description
DA-1141 is a water-redispersible vinyl acetate/ethylene copolymer powder that is readily dispersible in water and forms stable emulsion.
This redispersible powder is especially recommended for blending with inorganic binders such as cement, gypsum and hydrated lime, or as a sole binder for the manufacture of construction adhesives.
More information about DA 1141
- Improves adhesion, flexural strength, abrasion resistance, water retention and in the case of self-leveling floor smoothing compounds flow
- Combined with casein or synthetic superplasticizers it is especially useful for the preparation of self-leveling flooring compounds and screeds
- Produces extremely smooth surfaces which are free of craters
- Contains a fine, mineral filler as anti-blocking agent
- Free of solvents, plasticizers and film-forming aids