Dextrol phosphate ester surfactants improve gloss, color acceptance and water sensitivity in waterborne paint and coatings. They are superior wetting and dispersing agents for a variety of end uses. They help improve dispersion of pigments during processing and also serve to enhance surface wetting and reduce flash rusting.
In addition to direct addition to waterborne paints and coatings formulations, they are also widely used to disperse pigments and stabilize universal colorant concentrates and as an emulsion stabilizer in emulsion polymerization production of synthetic latex resins for paints, coatings, adhesives and numerous other applications.
- Low coagulum in finished latex
- Improves stability of finished latex
- Enhances color properties
- Excellent wetting and dispersion of pigments
- Reduced color float
- Increases gloss in paint
- Improved substrate wetting
- Improved freeze-thaw resistance
- Inhibition of flash and nail head rusting