Dracorin GOC - Description
Dracorin GOC is a liquid O/W-emulsifier which also can be used for food applications. It is composed of citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides in combination with Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.
The raw materials of Dracorin GOC are of vegetable origin, it does not contain synthetic or petrochemical materials and ethylenoxide. Its liquid form allows the production of cold processable emulsions.
More information about Dracorin GOC
- Easy to process because of its liquid form
- Effective at low dosage levels
- Shows very good emulsifying ability with polar and non-polar oils
- Stabilizes O/W emulsions from low (10%) to high (40%) oil content
- Beside conventional emulsification, cold/cold or hot/cold processing is possible
- Has an excellent capability to build cold/cold processed O/W emulsions, even without homogenizing
- Results in low viscous O/W emulsions with a rich but not heavy skin feeling
- Allows also the incorporation of active ingredients and UV filters in significant amounts
- Acts as a natural chelating agent
- With proven skin tolerability - even for sensitive skin
- Can be used over a wide pH range (4-9)
- 100% based on vegetable, renewable feedstock