Exilva P 01-L is a microfibrillated cellulose that is a multifunctional bio-based additive. The Exilva P series is designed to provide high control of rheology in systems where large/heavy particulates are present and make stabilization complex. This grade is available as a 2% suspension.
- Remains solid in water
- Not dependent on alkali for activation of thickening mechanism
- Highly entangled fibril aggregates dispersed in water (not dissolved)
- Interacts both physically and chemically with its surroundings
- Stable viscosity at different pH, temperatures and salt concentrations
- Has good compatibility with solvents, surfactants, salts, etc.