FP-460 - Description
The FP-400 opacity pigment range offers paint manufacturers ways to optimize efficiency of TiO2 while maintaining or improving coating performance. These pigments are used in multiple application areas: water based and solvent based; interior and exterior; decorative, industrial and powder coatings.
FP-460 is unique opacity pigment powder for use in water borne paint applications. FP-460 is designed to give optimal optical properties enabling replacement of TiO2 in paints.
More information about FP 460
- Excellent hiding power and color performance
- Improved opacity, scrub and stain resistance
- Excellent thin film opacity, reduced coating weight
- High IR and UV reflectivity
- Excellent weatherability
- Efficient use of TiO2 - Formulation cost optimization by partial TiO2 replacement with equal or improved coating performance