HydriCryl™ 460 is a high performance neutral pH dispersing resin. It is supplied in a ready to use form at pH 7.2 -8.2. It can be used with typical organic pigments used in process printing where it provides excellent color development at high pigment loads. HydriCryl 460 offers excellent transparency and gloss and is broadly compatible with neutral pH and conventional letdowns. The flow, leveling and transfer of neutral pH inks made with HydriCryl 460 are outstanding.
- Neutral pH dispersing resin
- High pigment loads at stable low viscosity
- Excellent transparency and gloss
- Broadly compatible with neutral pH and conventional letdowns
- Supplied in a ready to use form