HydriPrint 605NV is a low Tg polymer designed for adhesion to flexible films. It develops water and ice crinkle resistance rapidly after printing. It is compatible with a wide range of alcohols and glycol ether solvents along with typical styrene/acrylic polymers utilized in the graphic arts industry.
- Exceptional transparency and gloss
- Excellent printability with sharp clear images and no hazing
- Excellent adhesion to treated films, polyester, metalized polyester, polycoated board and foils
- Excellent early water resistance and dry speed
- Versatile sole binder or as the letdown in an ink for formulating non-skid overprints
- Good alcohol compatibility