The Irgalite series provides a wide range of classical organic pigments serving applications in a broad spectrum of value based applications from Industrial paints for domestic appliances to interior decorative wall paints. Irgalite pigments are comprised of a wide range of chemistries including Arylamide, Diarylide, Lake Red C, Bon Arylamide, Azo 2B and 4B Toners.
- Fair processing and end-use performance for non-critical plastics applications
- Select grades afford low warping in HDPE
- Suitable for use in PVC, Rubber, Polyurethanes and Polyolefins
- Excellent color strength
- Good transparency
- Good rheology for aqueous, solvent-based and energy-curable inks
- Relatively good fastness with various end-use requirements for printing inks