KAOPOLITE SF - Description
KAOPOLITE SF anhydrous aluminum silicate, the original gentle abrasive, is used worldwide in superior polishes and dentifrices. KAOPOLITE SF disperses readily in both water and organic solvent-based formulations. Its fine particle size and unique structure promotes good suspension in most liquid systems and allows it to pass easily through aerosol valves. The carefully controlled water and oil demand properties of KAOPOLITE SF ensure consistent formulated products. KAOPOLITE SF exhibits low absorptivity and is compatible with amine-functional silicones. When combined with harsher abrasives, KAOPOLITE SF shows a pronounced and beneficial gentling effect.
KAOPOLITE SF is appropriate for bathroom and floor surfaces with moderate dirt and grime buildup requiring the additional cleaning power of a larger particle size abrasive.
More information about KAOPOLITE SF
- Disperses readily in both water and organic solvent-based formulations
- Good suspension in most liquid systems
- Compatible with amine-functional silicones
- Fine particle size allows it to pass easily through aerosol valves
- Natural, pure, and chemically inert
- Certified to CleanGredients for the Safer Choice standard