KELCOGEL CG-HA gellan gum is a unique gelling agent for use in personal care applications. KELCOGEL CG-HA gellan gum can be used to form elastic gels, modify textures, stabilize formulations (including emulsions and suspensions) and create films.
- “Fluid gels,” for use in stabilizing suspensions, can be made at very low use levels
- Higher use levels will result in the formation of soft, elastic gels
- Gels are opaque and have high set and melt temperatures (70 - 90°C)
- Gels are stable over a wide pH range
- Compatibility with anionic, amphoteric and non-ionic surfactants
- Easily combined with most other rheology modifiers
- Kosher and Halal approved