KELZAN D is finely, granular, free-flowing xanthan gum for industrial use only.
- Pseudoplastic flow behavior provides high viscosities at low shear rates to improve suspension and emulsion stabilization.
- Provides low viscosities at high shear rates to give good flow properties when poured or pumped.
- Imparts excellent stability to oil-in-water emulsions by preventing the oil droplets from coalescing.
- Stable across a wide pH range allowing its use in a broad array of industrial formulations.
- Compatible and stable in solutions with high levels of salts.