Kolliphor® P 188 Bio - Description
Ideal for use with mammalian cells, specifically CHO and HEK293, all cell line performance and mortality rates can benefit from Kolliphor® P 188 Bio. It is hypothesized that the unique structure of biopharma grade poloxamer 188 allows it to form a pseudo-coating around cells, reducing the shear stress created by both mixing and sparged air, while minimizing cell entrapment in surface foam.
Kolliphor® P 188 Bio is also suitable as an excipient for parenteral formulations, acting as a stabilizer and solubilizer for biopharmaceutical and small molecule actives in the final formulation. The improvements made to Kolliphor® P 188 Bio ensures the highest quality product for consistent performance with less variability versus other poloxamer 188 grades.
Kolliphor® P 188 Bio
More information about Kolliphor® P 188 Bio
- Shear protectant in cell culture fermentation
- Endotoxin tested to ensure quality
- Uniquely designed for use in cell culture fermentation
- Proven cell viability tests performed on each lot
- Suitable for use in parenteral applications