Luvigel EM - Description
Luvigel EM is a milky emulsion of sodium acrylates copolymer in caprylic/capric triglyceride and water. It is used as a thickener in all kinds of cosmetic emulsions.
More information about Luvigel EM
- Carrier emollient from renewable resources.
- Complexity reduction.
- Does not contain preservatives.
- Suitable for cold processable formulations.
- Gives a fresh and cooling skin feel during application followed by a non-tacky and chalky after-feel.
- Offers good thickening power and stabilizing effect, and can also give a whiter and shinier aspect to formulations.
- Can be added at any stage of the formulation process.