Neo Heliopan 357 is a very effective oil-soluble UVA I absorber for a wide range of applications. Maximum absorption is at 357nm with a specific extinction of about 1100 and it has additional absorbing properties in the UVA II spectrum.
- Neo Heliopan 357 is a very effective UVA I absorber for a wide rangeof applications
- Neo Heliopan 357 is an oil soluble, crystalline powder with a slight aromatic odor.
- Adequate solubility in the formulation must be ensured in order to avoid recrystallization of the Neo Heliopan 357.
- Neo Heliopan 357 should be used in association with effective UVB absorbers to achieve formulations with broad-spectrum protection
- In combination with the water soluble UVA II absorber Neo Heliopan AP very broad spectrum UVA protection products can be formulated
- Approved world-wide. Concentration maximum varies according to local legislation
- Safe and effective UVB absorber. Safety and efficacy studies are available on request