Neo Heliopan AP is a highly effective and photostable UVA II absorber with a UV absorbance (1%/1cm) of min. 770 at around 335nm. It forms water soluble salts with the addition of a base.
- Neo Heliopan AP is practically odorless, has an excellent stability and is compatible with other ingredients and packaging
- In sun care formulations it shows synergistic effects with oil-soluble UVB filters
- In combination with the UVA I absorber Neo Heliopan® 357 very broad spectrum UVA protection products can be formulated
- It has an excellent safety profile including extremely low skin penetration
- Suitable for water-based transparent sunscreen products such as gels or clear sprays
- Water-resistant sunscreens can be formulated
- Neo Heliopan AP is a safe and effective UVA absorber. Safety and efficacy studies are available on request