To product overview
High Purity Microcrystalline Talc
Nicron 504 - Description
Nicron 504 is a high purity microcrystalline talc.
The platy nature of Nicron 504 enhances film strength and flexibility, and provides barrier properties in architectural and industrial primers and topcoats to improve corrosion resistance and stain-blocking ability. Nicron 504 also is used in paints to improve sag resistance and maximize prime pigment extension.
Nicron 504 could also be used in plastics to enhance stiffness, HDT and dimensional stability.
More information about Nicron 504
- Enhances film strength and flexibility
- Provides barrier properties in architectural and industrial primers and topcoats
- Improves corrosion resistance and stain-blocking ability
- Improves sag resistance and maximizes prime pigment extension
- Can also be used in plastics to enhance stiffness, HDT and dimensional stability