To product overview
High Purity Microcrystalline Talc
Nicron 554 - Description
Nicron 554 is a high purity microcrystalline talc.
The lamellar nature of Nicron 554 enhances film strength and flexibility and provides barrier properties in architectural and industrial primers and topcoats to improve corrosion resistance and stain-blocking ability. Nicron 554 also is used in paints to improve sag resistance and maximize prime pigment extension.
Nicron 554 could also be used in plastics to enhance stiffness, HDT and dimensional stability.
More information about Nicron 554
- Enhances film strength and flexibility
- Provides barrier properties in architectural and industrial primers and topcoats
- Improves corrosion resistance and stain-blocking ability
- Improves sag resistance and maximizes prime pigment extension
- Can also be used in plastics to enhance stiffness, HDT and dimensional stability