Orasol - Description
Orasol series products are metal-complex dyes supplied in powder form which are soluble in alcohols, glycols, esters and ketones. Lightfastness varies but they are considered to have better lightfastness compared to other dyes. Solubility varies depending on the color index and needs to be checked for a given application.
More information about Orasol
- Broad use across specialties, printing and packaging and coatings industries
- Provide maximum transparency
- Provide high brilliance and chroma
- Good nitrocellulose lacquer (NC) compatibility
- Can be used in conjunction with effect pigments for dramatic effect