POLYCOS CA-3002 - Description
POLYCOS CA-3002 is a naturally derived but synthetically modified, cationic polysaccharide, containing borates for retarded swelling. It was developed for hair care formulations with a full range of conditioning and texturizing features. It is used as a viscosity controlling skin conditioning film forming antistatic.
POLYCOS CA-3002 has a high molecular weight and a high charge density. It is substantive to hair and has a superior effect on wet and dry combability. It delivers a silky, smooth feel to hair.
More information about POLYCOS CA 3002
- High molecular weight and a high charge density
- Yellowish, fine powder, slightly opaque in solution
- Substantive to hair and has a superior effect on wet and dry combability
- Delivers a silky, smooth feel to hair
- Easily dispersible in cold water
- Forms translucent shampoos and other translucent personal care solutions
- Use between 0.1 and 0.5% for cosmetic formulations and as a conditioning agent in shampoos