Silcolapse 623 is a 30% silicone antifoam emulsion designed for use in a wide range of aqueous industrial applications. The product effectively controls foam at concentrations as low as 10 ppm solids, even at elevated temperatures and under pressure. Silcolapse 623 gives good results at wide-ranging pH and is particularly effective under alkaline conditions.
- Easy to use – as supplied or pre-diluted in water or in the medium to be defoamed
- Cost efficient, effective in doses as low as 10 ppm
- Highly effective in most aqueous media, and at many pH levels
- Chemically inert in foaming systems – will not alter the properties of the foaming medium
- Heat resistant – withstands temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
- Low viscosity allows it to be used with automatic metering systems