Silcolapse 721 is a non-ionic aqueous 10% active silicone antifoam and/or defoamer. It offers excellent antifoam and defoaming properties in a wide variety of aqueous applications including those with incidental food contact as well as food processing applications. The product effectively controls foam at concentrations as low as 10 ppm solids, even at elevated temperatures. The product gives good results at wide-ranging pH and provides a cost effective solution where foam is a problem.
- Easy to use – as supplied or pre-diluted in water or in the medium to be defoamed
- Cost efficient, effective in doses as low as 10 ppm
- Highly effective in most aqueous media, and at many pH levels
- Chemically inert in foaming systems – will not alter the properties of the foaming medium
- Heat resistant – works at application temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
- Low viscosity allows it to be used with automatic metering systems
- Kosher certified