SymMollient S - Description
SymMollient S is a waxy lipohilic emollient made from the reaction of nonanoic acid and cetylstearyl alcohol.
SymMollient S has clinically proven hydration and moisturizing benefits and shows a good cost-value ratio.
SymMollient S is a valuable silicone replacer. It provides pleasant sensory characteristics by creating a silicone-like skin feel (luxurious silky soft, but non-oily).
More information about SymMollient S
- Melts at skin temperature and creates silky, non-oily skin feel
- Leaves dry, silicone-like touch on the skin
- In-vivo data prove significant moisturization and hydration effect
- Improves skin feel of pigments in sun care formulations and reduces their whitening effect
- Prevents breakage in stick formulation
- Used in bar soaps it reduces cracking and improves skin feel and lather