SymMollient W/S - Description
SymMollient W/S is a liquid hydrophilic emollient (mixture of a fatty acid polyglycol ester and a fatty acid polyglycol ether).
SymMollient W/S acts soothing on scalp or skin due its PAR-2 inhibiting properties and combats itching.
It has pleasant sensory characteristics suitable for shower, bath and shampoo applications.
More information about SymMollient W S
- Acts soothing on scalp or skin due its PAR-2 inhibiting properties and combats itching.
- Improves the skin tolerance of surfactants.
- Provides a pleasant sensory feeling and skin mildness not only immediately during cleansing, but also in the long term.
- Improves the suppleness of the skin by preserving its lipid content (refatting effect).
- Regulates the moisture content of the skin (anti-dehydrating effect).
- Imparts a creamy foam to surfactant preparations.
- Exhibits excellent pigment wetting properties and improves the homogeneous distribution of pigments and oil droplets in O/W emulsions.
- Supports the solubilization of oils and oil-soluble ingredients in cosmetic formulations