SymWhite 377 - Description
SymWhite 377 is 4-(1-Phenylethyl)-1,3-benzenediol. This excellent skin brightening ingredient is one of the most potent tyrosinase inhibitors ever reported.
SymWhite 377 promotes an even-toned, radiant complexion while brightening and balancing skin's natural tone.
More information about SymWhite 377
- Skin brightening active ingredient for face and body
- More effective at 0.5% than 1.0% Kojic acid in vivo
- Clinically proven skin brightening efficacy
- Helps reduce the appearance of darker facial and underarm hair
- 33% reduction of melanin in hair follicles after 4 days in-vitro
- Potent anti-oxidant properties
- Prevents UV induced discoloration and uneven tone