Synthetic Mica Based Cosmetic Pigments - Description
Sandream Specialties’ unique synthetic mica substrate is one of the most innovative technologies in the personal care industry. The company’s process of creating synthetic mica produces an impressive variety of optical effects. Unlike mica which carries natural impurities along with it, the synthetic version is clean and much more transparent. This allows for more brilliant sparkle effects and for cleaner iridescent colors.
With an extremely low heavy metal profile, our pigments are an expressive, cost-effective way to add eye-catching brilliance. These are clear and sparkly colors on a high performance synthetic mica substrate that offer the chemist new tools for totally new effects.
More information about Synthetic Mica Based Cosmetic Pigments
- Provides a very clean and bright effect
- Alternative to expensive borosilicate pearl pigments
- Extremely low in heavy metal profile
- Surface treated synthetic pearls provide excellent pressability, long wear and durability
- < 15 um very light and smooth finish, ideal for face formulations
- 40 - 50 um ideal color payoff in eye and nail formulations