ZEOFREE® Silicon Dioxides - Description
ZEOFREE® silicon dioxides provide solutions to improve the flow behavior and storage stability of powders with specialty engineered anti-caking & free-flow agents and carriers. Moisture, pressure, temperature, static charge, fat and oil content all adversely affect your powdered and granulated products during production, processing, storage and customer use. Silicon Dioxide reduces caking, lumping, and bridging. These conditioning agents and carriers are non-deleterious, odorless and tasteless powders that can be used in a wide variety of applications.
More information about ZEOFREE® Silicon Dioxides
- Used in a wide variety of applications
- Improve the flow behavior and storage stability of powders
- Reduces caking, lumping, and bridging
- Converts liquid active substances or solutions into powders
- Non-deleterious, odorless and tasteless