AEROSIL 200 V
Densified hydrophilic fumed silica
AEROSIL 200 V Is a densified hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 200 m2/g.
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquid systems, bin ers, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-sett ing, thickening, anti-sagging agent.
- Reinforcement of HTV-silicone rubber.
- Improvement of free flow and anti- cakin characteristics of powders.
- Reduced dust development.
- Improved Incorporat ion and handling when applying sufficient shear forces.
- Paints and coatings
- HTV-silicone rubber
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing inks
- Cable compounds and cable gels
- Plant protection