Hydrophilic fumed silica
AEROSIL 255 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 255 m2/g.
- Rheology and thixotropy control of liquid systems, binders, polymers, etc.
- Used as anti-settling, thickening and anti-sagging agent
- Reinforcement of HTV-, LSR· and RTV-2K silicone rubber
- Improvement of free flow and anticaking characteristics of powders
- Paints and coatings
- Unsaturated polyester resins, laminating resins and gel coats
- HTV-, LSR· and RTV·2K·si licone rubber
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing Inks
- Cable compounds and cable gels
- Plant protection