Hydrophilic fumed silica
AEROSIL 380 is a hydrophilic fumed silica with a specific surface area of 380 m2/g.
- Rheology and thlxotropy control of liquids, binders, polymers, etc.
- AEROSIL grade with the highest surface area resulting in best thickening and thixotropy
- Reinforcement of HTV-silicone rubber
- Excellent transparency in unsaturated polyester resins
- Flow aid
- Paints and coatings
- HTV· silicone rubber
- Cable compounds and unsaturated polyester resins
- Adhesives and sealants
- Printing inks