Protectosil WS 610
A high performance water repellent emulsion for masonry
Protectosil WS 610 is an organofunctional siloxane based waterborne emulsion with almost no volatile organic components (VOC). Protectosil WS 610 is used for water proofing of mineral building materials.
- Water vapor permeable, colorless
- Waterproofing with surface beading
- No formation of a sticky silicone film
- Effective on micro cracks up to 0.3 mm
- High reduction of water absorption
- High water repellent effect and good penetration in absorbent mineral building materials
As hydrophobic agent for mineral building materials especially facades with high porosity e.g.
- Mineral rendering
- Sand-lime brickwork
- Hard-baked brickwork
- Roofing tiles
- Concrete surfaces