TEGOPAC Bond 170
TEGOPAC Bond 170 is a silylated polymer that is used for production of neutral curing adhesives and sealants. The polymer is based on a unique polymer technology with lateral crosslinking groups.
- Low viscosity allows quick & easy handling
- Development of formulations with self-levelling properties or high filler load is possible
- Development of methanol-free formulations with convenient curing properties is possible
- TEGOPAC Bond 170 does not contain solvents or plasticizers (100% polymer) which allows to develop solvent/plasticizer-free formulations.
- Excellent elastic recovery properties because of lateral cross-linking groups (e.g. for ISO 11600 requirements)
- Excellent “intercoat-adhesion/overcoatability” for applications where a second layer of formulation is applied after more than 24 hours
- High clarity of polymer allows to formulate very transparent, clear adhesives & sealants with good UV stability
TEGOPAC Bond 170 is a flexible polymer to address a broad range of different applications:
- Liquid membranes (e.g. for roofing applications)
- Facade sealants (e.g. to address ISO 11600 requirements)
- High Modulus adhesives (e.g. for assembly of structural elements or sound & vibration dampening)
- Transparent adhesives & sealants (e.g. for invisible joints)