Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Alpha 3
Antimony Trioxide Flame Retardants
Antimony trioxide is appropriate for use as a flame retardant synergist used in combination with halogen compounds. Many materials utilize its flame retardant properties including plastics, rubber, paints, paper, textiles and electronics. Antimony trioxide is appropriate for use in polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), ethylene propylene diene M-class rubber (EPDM), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), high impact polystyrene (HIPS), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polyurethanes, phenolics, epoxies, and many others.
Flame retardant additives:
- Inhibit ignition.
- Delay the spread of flame.
- Reduce smoke.
- Flame retardant for wide range of plastics, rubber, paper and textiles
- Paints, Inks, and Adhesives & Sealants
- Pigments, Ceramic Frits
- Catalyst in PET production
- Frictional additive in automotive brake linings
- Clarifying agent for glass