Colloidal Dispersion of Boron Nitride in a 150SN Mineral Oil
CRT-BN150SN 10% is a concentrated dispersion of Hexagonal Boron Nitride in a highly refined 150SN mineral oil. CRT-BN150SN 10% provides a new dimension in durable coating applications and lubrication formulation. It has exceptional thermal stability and is translucent white in color which makes CRT-BN150SN 10% desirable for applications where the use of a dark colored (Graphite or MoS₂) solid lubricants would be unacceptable.
CRT-BN150SN 10% is formulated for improved E.P., load carrying and extreme temperature conditions when used in fully formulated coatings and lubricants.
Benefits can include energy savings, smoother mechanical operation, extended life, and reduced maintenance costs of the object being coated or lubricated. The Boron Nitride reduces surface to surface contact and will also provide low friction lubrication under boundary conditions.
- Lubricating solids: Hexagonal Boron Nitride
- Carrier: 150 SUS Solvent Neutral Oil
- Viscosity: 160—200 cSt at 40°C (104°F) typical
- Viscosity: 30—40 cSt at 100°C
- Solids content: 10% Boron Nitride
- Particle size: 2.25 microns (mean)
- Density: ~7.7 lb/gal (0.914 kg/l) @ 25°C (77°F)
- Flash point: 210⁰C (410⁰F)
- Color: White
- Chain and Conveyor Lubricants
- Gear Lubricant
- General Purpose Lubricants
- Penetrating Oils
- Aerosol Lubricants