Colloidal Dispersion of PTFE in a 150SN Mineral Oil
CRT-PTFE150SN is a concentrated dispersion of PTFE in a 150SN mineral oil. CRT-PTFE150SN provides a new dimension in durable coating application. It is an exceptionally stable dispersion that is translucent white in color which makes CRT-PTFE150SN desirable for applications where the use of a dark colored (Graphite or MoS2) solid lubricants would be unacceptable.
CRT-PTFE150SN is designed for improved E.P., load carrying and anti-wear properties in fully formulated and finished coatings and lubricants.
Benefits can include energy savings, smoother mechanical operation, extended life, and reduced maintenance costs of the object being coated or lubricated. The PTFE reduces surface to surface contact and will also provide low friction lubrication under boundary conditions.
- Lubricating solids: PTFE
- Carrier: 150 SUS Solvent Neutral Petroleum Oil
- Viscosity: 400 mPas @ 25°C (77°F) typical
- Solids content: 20% PTFE
- Particle size: 2.25 microns (mean)
- Density: ~8.2 lb/gal (0.98 kg/l) @ 25°C (77°F)
- Flash point: 198⁰C (388⁰F)
- Color: White
- Chain and Conveyor Lubricants
- Gear Lubricant
- General Purpose Lubricants
- Penetrating Oils
- Aerosol Lubricants