MOLD WIZ INT-33LSE
Internal Mold Release/Process Aid Additive
A process aid with anti-static properties which is incorporated directly into the resin. Improves resin flow/fill, improves dispersion of other resin additives (reinforcements, fillers, and pigments), shortens cycle times, reduces temperatures and pressures of molding machines, and reduces or eliminates weld/knit lines. Eliminates the need for an external mold release agent. An effective addition of process aid additive will not have any adverse effect on physical properties or secondary operations such as decorating, printing, bonding, or plating.
- Improves resin flow/fill
- Improves dispersion of other resin additives (reinforcements, fillers, and pigments)
- Shortens cycle times
- Reduces temperatures and pressures of molding machines
- Reduces or eliminates weld/knit lines
- Eliminates the need for an external mold release agent
- Processing all Polyethylene, Polypropylene including TPO, TPE, TPV & TPU.
- Also for other resins where improved lubricity of the molded part, or reduced coefficient of friction is required.