Neo Heliopan MBC
INCI Name: 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor
Neo Heliopan MBC is a highly effective oil-soluble UVB absorber with a specific extinction (E 1% / 1cm) of min. 930 at around 299nm in methanol and has additional absorption in the short-wave UVA spectrum.
- The UVB absorber has a faint odor which has no effect on the finished product
- Neo Heliopan MBC is an oil soluble, white crystalline powder.
- Adequate solubility in the formulation must be ensured in order to avoid recrystallization of the Neo Heliopan MBC.
- Ideal for the formulation of water-resistant sunscreen products
- Neo Heliopan MBC can improve the photostability of Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- A safe and effective UVA/UVB absorber. Safety and efficacy studies are available on request
- Sun Care