INCI Name: Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
Neofect PO is a combination of Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol. Caprylyl Glycol is a emollient with an impressive antimicrobial efficacy. By combining the two ingredients, the spectrum of efficacy of Phenoxyethanol is broadened.
The wide suitable pH range of this system ensures that the pH does not have to be lowered to acidic levels, such as with organic acids.
- Combination of an emollient and Phenoxyethanol providing broad spectrum preservation
- Compatible with a large range of cosmetic ingredients.
- Active over a broad pH range, it does not require adjustment of the pH to acidic ranges.
- Neofect PO is Halal certified
- Neofect PO is suitable to protect a broad range of cosmetic products (emulsions, aqueous systems and anhydrous systems).