Paridol B FR
INCI Name: Butylparaben
Paridol B FR is a pure form of Butylparaben, and is suitable to be used in the preservation of a broad range of cosmetic products. Paridol B FR complies to the test requirements in the monograph of the PhEur, BP and USP/NF. Paridol B FR has a strong antifungal activity and is therefore typically used together with bactericides and other parabens.
- Primarily used as a fungicide.
- Paridol B FR is slightly soluble in water (at 10 °C up to ca. 0.01 %, at 25 °C ca. 0.02 % and at 80 °C ca. 0.15 %) and soluble in Propylene Glycol, ethanol and Phenoxyethanol to a great extent.
- Parabens are generally used together with a bactericide for a broad spectrum activity.
- Paridol B FR is Halal certified.
- Paridol B FR is suitable for a broad range of formulations, rinse-off as well as leave-on.