Grade 112 USPL
High Purity French Process Zinc Oxide
Grade 112 USPL is produced by the French (Indirect) Process and meets the most stringent medicine safety laws and standards in the world including:
- FCC (Food Chemical Codex)
- API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) ICH Q7
- USP, EP, BP & other Compendium Monographs
Grade 112 USPL replaces Grades ZOCO 112 USP Low Lead and Zinc Oxide LLC USP10LL.
- Grade 112USPL is a zinc oxide extremely high in quality and purity to meet with all current U.S. Pharmacopoeia standards.
- Grade 112 USPL offers ultra-low lead (Pb), the lowest lead attainable.
All pharmaceutical applications; salves, creams, lotions, ointments, etc. Common USP Zinc Oxide applications include:
- Sunscreens – UV protection in natural formulas requiring a non-nano option
- Diaper rash creams and wound care – promotes healing
- Nutritional supplements – vitamins and mineral premixes
- Cosmetics – UV protection for outdoor applications
- Calamine Lotion
- Dental Creams
- Food Packaging
- Medical Equipment
- Medical Tapes
- Pharmaceutical (Chemical intermediate)